ForceIndia Mig33 Indian Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Commanders Wanted!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm by officialmessenger

» The biggest party online just got better!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DESA FARM - create and manage your own virtual farm!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DEMON HUNTER - Hunt or be hunted.
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:28 pm by officialmessenger

» mig33 v3.0 for Android here!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 pm by officialmessenger

» [NEW GAME] GYROPET RANGER!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm by officialmessenger

» [BOLLYWOOD ZONE] Put your Bollywood knowledge to the test with our new Ra.One Quiz!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 pm by officialmessenger

» KISS gifts sender)
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm by pyschodevilz

» [New Game] Help Dino complete the words to escape from the Cave of Trap in Hang Machi!
Check who's IPs is connected to you EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm by officialmessenger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Check who's IPs is connected to you

Go down

Check who's IPs is connected to you Empty Check who's IPs is connected to you

Post by prince_suhel Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:22 pm

Check who's IPs is connected to you
I stumbled across this on another board, and I found it so simple, yet helpful, I thought I'd share this with you.

All you have to do is:

- open notepad
- copy the following lines

@echo
@color 09
@netstat -n
@echo.
@pause

- save as getip.cmd
- move it to the desktop (or anywhere that catches your fancy)
- double-click on it to see the current TCP connections made to your PC!

change the netstat -n (the -n displays the info as numerical data) to netstat -a which will show all connections and listening ports. Also, putting a number in between the netstat and the -a will update at that interval. For instance, netstat 1 -a will update the info every 1 second, netstat 5 -a will update every 5 seconds and so on... If you don't want to use the -a option, you can still use the update interval with the -n option (example: netstat 5 -n)

You can also use these switches
netstat -a (display all active TCp connections and their ports)
netstat -e (displays ethernet stats)
netstat -n (displays active TCP connections)
netstat -s (displays statistics by protocol)
netstat -p protocol (shows connections for the protocol specified eg tcp, udp, tcpv6 or udpv6)
netstat -r (displays contents of the IP routing table)

The color command is followed by 2 hexadecimals, i think the first is text color and the 2nd is background color (or vice versa)
prince_suhel
prince_suhel
Force Founder
Force Founder

Male
Number of posts : 249
Nationality : Indian
MIg33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Motto : IF YOU WANT TO SUCCESS IN LIFE, BE SWEET LIKE HONEY,
REGULAR LIKE CLOCK, FRESH LIKE ROSE, SOFT LIKE TISSUE
STRONG LIKE ROCK, SURE LIKE DEATH & SMART LIKE ME...

Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Health:
Check who's IPs is connected to you Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Check who's IPs is connected to you Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://cofindia.com

Back to top Go down