ForceIndia Mig33 Indian Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Commanders Wanted!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm by officialmessenger

» The biggest party online just got better!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DESA FARM - create and manage your own virtual farm!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DEMON HUNTER - Hunt or be hunted.
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:28 pm by officialmessenger

» mig33 v3.0 for Android here!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 pm by officialmessenger

» [NEW GAME] GYROPET RANGER!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm by officialmessenger

» [BOLLYWOOD ZONE] Put your Bollywood knowledge to the test with our new Ra.One Quiz!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 pm by officialmessenger

» KISS gifts sender)
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm by pyschodevilz

» [New Game] Help Dino complete the words to escape from the Cave of Trap in Hang Machi!
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm by officialmessenger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;)

Go down

Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) Empty Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;)

Post by prince_suhel Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:21 pm

A Girl is giving directions to her new boyfriend to get to her apartment.

She says: "You come to the front door of the apartment complex where I live and look for apartment 14A, and with your elbow push button 14A. Come inside and you'll find the elevator on the right. With your elbow hit 14. When you get out of the elevator you'll find my apartment on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell and I'll open the door for you"

The boyfriend says: "Dear, that sounds very easy to find, but why am I hitting all these buttons with my elbow?"

"Oh my God!! You're not coming empty-handed, are you?"

On a lazy Sunday , I watch a jim carrey flick on TV , eat a full lunch , and watch another jim carrey movie.

When ma asks me to take a bath and I put my arm around her shoulders and say "Chill , ma.Do dinn hee to hue hai."

When I say stupid things to someone who would not think "Huh? Isko problem kya hai?."

Sitting in my balcony on a December morning and eat an orange and squeeze the orange peel in the left eye of my sister. Right eye mein bhee .

Talking to someone who understands me , and accepts me even when I am all boring .

Playing chess with Papa , and beating him at it too . ( We dont do that anymore , he is tired of
losing)

Caring for someone I want to care for.
Meeting a bunch of friends over a couple of huge pizzas and crack pathetic jokes about our college professors and why worst guys get the best girls.

Happiness is just , being me .
prince_suhel
prince_suhel
Force Founder
Force Founder

Male
Number of posts : 249
Nationality : Indian
MIg33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Motto : IF YOU WANT TO SUCCESS IN LIFE, BE SWEET LIKE HONEY,
REGULAR LIKE CLOCK, FRESH LIKE ROSE, SOFT LIKE TISSUE
STRONG LIKE ROCK, SURE LIKE DEATH & SMART LIKE ME...

Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Health:
Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Reason y i dont Maintain gf ;) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://cofindia.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum