ForceIndia Mig33 Indian Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Commanders Wanted!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyWed May 16, 2012 3:01 pm by officialmessenger

» The biggest party online just got better!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 1:45 pm by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DESA FARM - create and manage your own virtual farm!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyWed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am by officialmessenger

» [New Game] DEMON HUNTER - Hunt or be hunted.
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyTue Nov 15, 2011 2:28 pm by officialmessenger

» mig33 v3.0 for Android here!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 1:28 pm by officialmessenger

» [NEW GAME] GYROPET RANGER!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyWed Nov 02, 2011 2:57 pm by officialmessenger

» [BOLLYWOOD ZONE] Put your Bollywood knowledge to the test with our new Ra.One Quiz!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 4:10 pm by officialmessenger

» KISS gifts sender)
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 10:52 pm by pyschodevilz

» [New Game] Help Dino complete the words to escape from the Cave of Trap in Hang Machi!
Who makes the best mobile phones? EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 2:01 pm by officialmessenger

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Who makes the best mobile phones?

Go down

Who makes the best mobile phones?

Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_lcap0%Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_lcap100%Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_lcap0%Who makes the best mobile phones? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Who makes the best mobile phones? Empty Who makes the best mobile phones?

Post by prince_suhel Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:00 pm

Nokia, Sony Ericsson, Motorola etc, what phone do you think it the best.

Mine is SONY because it is the best

Quality- SONY
Quantity- SONY
Cost- SONY
User Friendly- SONY
Zero maintenance- SONY
prince_suhel
prince_suhel
Force Founder
Force Founder

Male
Number of posts : 249
Nationality : Indian
MIg33 ID : prince_suhel,prince._force
Motto : IF YOU WANT TO SUCCESS IN LIFE, BE SWEET LIKE HONEY,
REGULAR LIKE CLOCK, FRESH LIKE ROSE, SOFT LIKE TISSUE
STRONG LIKE ROCK, SURE LIKE DEATH & SMART LIKE ME...

Registration date : 2008-05-08

Character sheet
Health:
Who makes the best mobile phones? Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Who makes the best mobile phones? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

http://cofindia.com

Back to top Go down